Justice Services Manager
EARN $98,000 - $110,000 pa + Super + Salary Sacrificing
Demonstrate Your Leadership & Clinical Knowledge
Rewarding, Senior Role in the Business | Ongoing Learning
About The Company
Our client has been operating quality alcohol and other drug treatment programs for 40 years. Our client strives to provide specialist, end-to-end drug and alcohol services to support the needs of individuals, families and communities and to empower change and create new futures for optimal quality of life. Our client's multidimensional recovery approach encourages individuals to learn about themselves behaviorally, cognitively and emotionally to sustain a positive life.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Justice Services Manager to join their company in Canberra, ACT. This role will see you manage a small team located in the Alexander Maconochie Centre and at the Head Office for community-based services.
The primary purpose of the position is to lead a dedicated team that supports people through evidenced-based group and individual interventions to address and reduce harms related to substance use and associated criminogenic behaviours.
Reporting directly to the CEO some of your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic leadership and management
- Service delivery and program management
- Technical and clinical practice and governance
- Human resource management
- Corporate governance and compliance
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of best practice alcohol and other drug treatment services
- Experience working with adults and their families
- Experience or understanding of the justice services system
- Strong management and leadership experience
- The ability to liaise with key stakeholders and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills
You must also hold the following qualifications and certifications:
- Working With Vulnerable People Clearance
- Driver’s Licence
- Bachelor or higher degree in Health or Social Sciences disciplines
- Security clearance for AMC (or eligibility to obtain)
- Certificate IV in AOD (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Generous Salary Package with Salary Sacrificing Available
- Senior Leadership Role - Make an Impact in the Business
- Phone + Laptop Provided | Great Location & Free Parking
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Contract Until June 2021 With Potential for Extension
- Attend Conferences & Work Closely within the Community
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this extraordinary opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/