Business Development Manager - Food Industry
EARN a Negotiable Base Salary + Super + Commission + Car
Gourmet Baked Goods Wholesaler Who is in Nearly Every Cafe
Iconic Nationwide Brand Supplying a Range of Banana Bread & More
About The Company
If you have been to a local cafe and had some banana bread, a muffin or maybe a friand, chances are they have been made by our client. Their products can be found in a very large amount of cafes, restaurants, large chains, schools & universities, convenience stores, and airlines throughout Australia, as well as online for purchasing. They are ready to grow a new area of their business and this is where you step in.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their company in Sydney, NSW, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Superannuation + Car.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop new business and expand upon their already built business by visiting cafes etc.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a prospect database
- Responding to sales enquires via email, mail, telephone, and personal visits
- Identifying and calling new prospects to introduce products
- Exceeding revenue targets
- Delivering stock to customers on delivery days when required
The successful candidate will be a vibrant, confident professional who loves hunting sales and comes with a proven sales track record within the FMCG industry.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, business or management
- A minimum of 2 years within the food service industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills to make sure you use your time on the road wisely
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
What's in it for You?
- Work for an Established Brand in an Exciting Period of Growth
- Nation Wide Supplier with Over 10 Years Industry Experience
- Great Earning Potential with Performance-Based Bonuses
- Work in a Friendly Team with a Great Culture & Staff Parties
- Work Autonomously as well as Part of a Team
- Visit Clients to Upsell and Expand on Current Products
- An Exciting Career Path Awaits YOU!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/