EARN $80,000 - $120,000 pa + Super + Bonuses
Join an Established & Growing Engineering Company
Full-time Role with Flexible Hours | Hands-on Role
About The Company
Founded in 1957, our client has remained at the forefront of manufacturing technology. They have a wide range of machinery that allows them the flexibility to produce one of the widest range of parts in the industry. They supply most industries, including Australia's Trucking, Automotive, Mining, Gas, Agriculture, Building, Manufacturing and Food industries.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their company in Campbellfield, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to optimise company performance with an effective fully integrated value chain.
Reporting to the CEO, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the workforce are being productive
- Optimise machine utilisation
- Train and develop the team
- Ensure efficient operation of the plant
- Optimise stock value
- Provide effective customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as an Operations Manager
- Strong management experience
- Experience in reading and interpreting drawings
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent people and communication skills
The following would also be desirable:
- Qualifications in Engineering
- CNC experience
- Experience implementing and communicating new processes
- Experience with ISO 9001
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Growing Engineering Business
- Monday to Friday with Potential for Flexible Hours
- Opportunity to Implement New Processes & Give New Ideas
- Work Closely with the CEO & Add Value to the Business
- Manage a Small, Highly Skilled & Passionate Team
- Recent Investments in New Machinery for the Future
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this challenging opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/