Early Childhood Teacher
EARN up to $75,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + More
Paid Professional Development | Leadership Opportunities
Aspley or McDowall Locations Available
About The Company
Our client is part of a group of family-owned and operated early learning centres who have been providing exceptional care and education since 2003. The centre is a 75 place, purpose-built facility with a large outdoor area, 5 rooms and a team of dedicated professionals who love what they do!
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their company in Aspley or McDowall, QLD, with the potential to earn up to $75,000 per annum, a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Superannuation + Annual Bonus + Uniforms and Staff Discounts.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, prepare and deliver a comprehensive curriculum framework. You will use your creative vision to lead and assist their community of families, children, and employees.
The successful candidate will have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent, which is recognised by ACECQA.
Additionally, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A current First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis certification, and valid Blue Card
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with parents and families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and planning skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn an Above Award Salary
- Supportive and Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from RDO Accrual of up to 2 Weeks off Per Year
- Full-Time Role with Set Shifts
- Paid Professional Development | Ongoing Training
- Leadership Opportunities are Available and Encouraged
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/