People and Culture Manager
EARN up to $80,000 pa | Salary Based on Experience
Reputable Aged Care and Disability Services Provider in Adelaide
Work in an Industry that Values People & Makes a Difference in Their Lives
About the Company
Our client has over 20 years of experience and a strong reputation for providing the best-aged care and disability services. With a loyal and qualified team of managers, support planners and more they deliver highly personalised support across the greater Adelaide regions.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a People & Culture Manager to join their company in Adelaide, SA.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide leadership for the organisation’s people and culture strategies, including recruitment, full lifecycle employee administration, HR advice and for all Industrial Relations matters and associated processes.
Reporting directly to the Operations & Development Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and implement HR systems, recruitment, processes & policies
- Create, promote and support strategies to attract, recruit, induct and retain staff
- Provide advice to senior Management and executives on key strategies, trends, and issues for leading the best human resources practices
- Implement, monitor and review Work Health and Safety (WHS) systems and resources, according to appropriate legislation and standards
- Provide monthly and quarterly training update reports to the Senior Management Team to monitor compliance and identify gaps in training requirements
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a People & Culture Manager.
- Current Drivers Licence and a reliable vehicle
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or a similar discipline
- Experience working/managing a large workforce of casual employees across various locations
What's in it for You?
- Free Onsite Parking
- Enjoy working in a Friendly Team Environment
- Varied Role and Career Progression Opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours in a Full-Time or Part-Time Hours Available
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.