Accounts Clerk / Assistant
- Earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
- Well-known Charity Assisting Australian Wildlife Across NSW
- Dynamic Workforce | Career Development | Daily L&D Opportunities
About the Organisation
Ever seen any injured native wild animals and wanted to help but were not sure what you were meant to do or who you should call? This is where our client comes in, they have been rescuing and caring for native animals for over 30 years! With over 1300 Rescue Line receives over 140,000 calls per annum their mission is to actively rehabilitate and preserve Australian wildlife and inspire others to do the same.
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking an Accounts Clerk/Assistant to join their team in Brookvale, NSW. Please note this is a 12-month contract position with the potential for extension.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for keeping financial records updated and processing general transactions like accounts receivable and receipts.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Support the accounting department with accounting & administration duties
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements
- Reconcile accounts, prepare invoices & assist with enquires
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an Accounts Assistant / Clerk role.
- An understanding of bookkeeping and accounting precoders
- Experience calculating and managing figures and financial records
- Experience with Microsoft Office and MYOB
What's in it for You?
- Free Onsite Parking
- Flexible Working Hours in a Full-Time Position
- Enjoy working in a Friendly Team Environment
- Varied Role and Career Progression Opportunities
- Environmentally Friendly Building | Onsite Swimming Pool
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/