Client Services Advisor
EARN up to $90k pa | Package Based on Experience
Growing & Reputable Financial Advisory Business
Amazing Culture and a Flexible Working Environment
About The Company
Our client has been making a difference in people's lives for the past 12 years, they pride themselves on their culture and staff ensuring their business is all about keeping their staff and clients financial goals on track to achieve their goals. With a team of diverse advisors, they are rapidly growing and seeking a new motivated individual to be apart of their fun and close-knit office.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Client Services Advisor to join their company in Chatswood, NSW. Earn a negotiable salary package based on experience from $60,000 - $90,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of this position is to liaise with clients prior to the meeting, updating information and relevant strategies,
completing investment advice documents and working with the lead advisor to adequately prepare for new and existing business.
Some other your other rsponsibiltes will include:
- File noting lead advisor/client discussion and presenting proposals or advice when required
- Build trusted relationships with clients, and using workflows and tasks to manage the day to day queries
The successful candidate will have
- Client management experience
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Experience with MS Office and CRM systems
- Ideally some experience in a similar position
- Customer service experience & high attention to detail
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Loyalty Bonuses and Anniversary Gifts
- Quarterly Celebration and Team Social Events
- Daily Morning Tea & a Fridge Stocked with the Essentials
- Employee Referral Program & Gym Membership Assistance
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting & rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.