Corporate Services Administrator
Earn up to $90k pa Negotiable Based on Experience + Super
Successful & Long Established Accounting Practice Based in Sydney CBD
Office Easily Accessible Via Public Transport | Supportive & Friendly Team
About the Company
Our client is an established Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors that have been providing professional taxation, business advisory, and audit services for well over 80 years. They pride themselves on the fact that their clients receive the very best service available. Their strong experience in all financial and business matters gives them the ability to help their clients in their quests for wealth creation and retention. The successful candidate will have a view to establishing a long-term career and gaining promotion within their firm.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Corporate Services Administrator to join their company in Sydney CBD, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide Corporate Governance and Corporate Secretarial Administration services to our clients including subsidiaries of large global listed companies.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage ASIC company annual statements
- Preparation and lodgement of a wide variety of ASIC forms ensuring client filing deadlines are met
- Prepare a wide variety of resolutions, board minutes and associated documentation including coordinating documents for signing
- Preparation of other Statutory documents (including change of company details, share restructures, de-registrations, Class Order relief)
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of practical experience dealing with ASIC.
- Relevant qualification and preferably a member of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries Administrators
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using CAS360
What's in it for You?
- Central Location Close to Public Transport
- Enjoy Friday Social Gatherings and Team Bonding Events
- Friendly and Clean Office | Tea, Coffe and Fruit Provided
- Opportunity for Paid Professional Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/