Sydneys Northern Beaches
EARN $150,000 - $160,000 per annum + Super | Negotiable on Exp
Join a Global Technology Business with a Friendly Team Culture
Utilise Your Experience & Lead a Small Team in this Fast-Paced Role
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Financial Controller to join their company in Sydney's Northern Beaches, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to contribute to the overall success of the organisation by providing professional technical expertise in all financial matters to heads of departments and executive management.
Reporting to the Managing Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial leadership and management of all financial aspects within the business
- Preparing monthly and year-end closing including reporting and monthly disclosure
- Taking responsibility for the Accounting Department and providing leadership to the team
- Cash management, bank reconciliation and local bank relationship
- Cost accounting, standard costing and controlling, budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the relationship with local auditors and arrange the audit of the Company’s accounts
- Managing the Payroll function and staff superannuating contributions
- Manage all administrative, statutory and legal functions within the Company
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role including leading a small team
- Experience working in a related industry (desirable)
- A relevant degree and a CPA or CA qualification
- Strong IT skills including MS Office & Excel
- Hands-on experience using SAP R/3 or similar
- A high level of business and financial acumen
- Strong time management and the ability to use initiative
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Extensive knowledge of preparing and analysing reports
- The capability to handle the multiple reporting requirements of a regional and global business
What's in it for You?
- Global, Market Leader in Electrical Components & Solutions
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Generous Base & Bonus + Super
- Great Location Close to Public Transport | Avoid the City Commute
- Friendly Team with Great Culture | Long Term Stable Position
- Fast-Paced & Challenging Finance Position | Lead a Small Team
- Full-Time Role | Currently Looking at a June Start Date
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/