Training Assistant | Wildlife
Earn up to $50k pa | Negotiable Based on Experience + Super
Well-known Charity Assisting Australian Wildlife Across NSW
Dynamic Workforce | Career Development | Daily L&D Opportunities
About the Organisation
Ever seen any injured native wild animals and wanted to help but were not sure what you were meant to do or who you should call? This is where our client comes in, they have been rescuing and caring for native animals for over 30 years! Their 1300 Rescue Line receives over 140,000 calls per annum their mission is to actively rehabilitate and preserve Australian wildlife and inspire others to do the same.
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Training Assistant to join their team in Brookvale, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to increase enrolments and the number of courses offered to meet demand across multiple locations for the organisation.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and scheduling of Species Based Courses with teams, trainers and local branches
- Update training records and provide prompt follow up to all enquires
- Process and manage all enrolments
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months' experience in Wildlife, Environmental or Conservation Education or a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills and experience working with different systems and databases
- You will ideally have a Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- The ability to multi-task and have great analytic and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated passion for training/education
What's in it for You?
- Immediate Start Available | Full-Time Position
- Enjoy working in a Friendly Team Environment
- Varied Role and Career Progression Opportunities
- Environmentally Friendly Building | Onsite Swimming Pool
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/