EARN up to $80,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Locally Owned Essential Building Services Company
Enjoy Working Within a Close-Knit & Supportive Team
About the Company
Our client has formed a strong reputation in Northern NSW for providing quality service when installing and maintaining a range of essential building services solutions. They are a locally owned business established in 2009 with a team who has a vast experience in the industry, pride themselves on their experience, and supporting the local community.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for an Accountant to join their company in Tamworth, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all finance and internal accounting functions, providing detailed reports to drive sustainable growth.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of payroll
- Daily Cashflow Management and bank reconciliations
- Assist with lodgement of all IAS, GST, Payroll Tax and Income tax returns
- Manage the end of month processes, preparing monthly financial statements and reports
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of Commercial Accounting Experience:
- Ability to analyse results, interpret data & applying the information to the business
- Advanced literacy, numeracy skills for reporting and analysis, and financial acumen
- Advanced Microsoft Office & accounting software skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Beneficial)
What's in it for You?
- A Company who Supports the Local Community
- Close-Knit & Friendly Working Environment
- Communicate with a Variety of Stakeholders
- Immediate Start Available, Working from Homes Options
Apply today and don't miss out on securing a fantastic opportunity in this established, successful and growing business!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/