EARN $70,000 - $80,000 pa + Super | Based on Experience
Family-Owned, Industry Leading Supplier of Carpets & Floor Coverings
Fast-Paced Role in the Warehouse | Manage a Dynamic Team
About The Company
Our client was established over 40 years ago and have grown from strength to strength to become Western Australias biggest stockists of floor coverings. They now supply over 20 stores statewide and directly employs over 80 staff and 90 dedicated subcontractors. They have created an environment where some staff members are celebrating more than 10, 20 and 30 years with the company and enjoy all expenses paid holidays for the staff and their partners. They do not feel like they have employees, more like one big family!
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Administration Manager to join their warehouse in Canning Vale, WA.
Reporting directly to the Owner some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the warehouse manager to ensure a smooth day to day running
- Manage an established administration team
- Order, accept and allocate stock
- Book installations, call clients, print plans and create work orders
- Provide a high level of customer service and deal with any complaints
- Administration support for the builder's department
- Organise rosters and support team members if they are sick or on leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous management experience
- Experience with administration, scheduling and stock control
- Experience with carpets or floor coverings (desirable)
- A calm, mature attitude with the ability to work with a range of personalities
- Excellent customer service skills including handling complaints
- A high level of computer literacy including reporting and creating spreadsheets
- Experience using RFMS software (desirable)
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Strong English communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Family Run Business with Stores Across Western Australia
- Social Team with a Number of Events & Awards Nights
- Fast-Paced Dynamic Role | Interesting & Varied Duties
- Manage a Team of Established & Committed Employees
- Casual Warehouse Environment with a Mix of Personalities
- Convenient Canning Vale Location with On-Site Parking
- Full-Time Role | Immediate Start for the Right Person
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.