EARN a Negotiable Hourly Rate Based on Experience + Super
Australian Owned & Operated Tyre Manufacturer & Distributor
Enjoy Working in an Autonomous Role | Immediate Start
About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated Tyre company. They are committed to providing an extensive range of tyre types and sizes that deliver performance across a range of diverse industries and applications
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Warehouse Operator to join their company in St Mary's, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for container unloading, storage, and daily dispatch of tyre's. This is a full-time permanent role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working mainly autonomously, maintaining high standards of warehouse cleanliness and presentation
- Handling all administrative duties with accuracy
- Booking freight, and liaising with couriers
- Pick & packing orders daily
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Ideally experience working in the Tyre industry
- Experience with Stock Control & Inventory
- Strong computer and administrative skills
- Previous warehousing experience
- Current Forklift Licence
- Be physically fit
What's in it for You?
- Potential for Career Progression Into Other Areas of the Business
- Enjoy a Monday - Friday Role with Early Starts & Finishes
- Utilise Your Skills in an Autonomous Role
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/