EARN a minimum of $30 ph in a Full-Time or Part-Time Position
Reputable Aged Care and Disability Services Provider in Adelaide
Work in an Industry that Values People & Makes a Difference in Their Lives
About the Company
Our client has over 20 years experience and a strong reputation for providing the best-aged care and disability services. With a loyal and qualified team of managers, support planners and more they deliver highly personalised support across the greater Adelaide regions.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their company in Adelaide, SA. Earn a minimum of $30 per hour | Negotiable Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide timely and effective NDIS Individuals funds quality management services to NDIS clients in accordance with their values and their legislative and funding requirements.
Reporting directly to the Finance & Business Improvements Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining financial files & records
- Implementing financial policies and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of regular Management Financial Reports
- Assist with daily bank reconciliation and preparing bank CVS files for processing
- Assist with Payroll, Superannuation, WorkCover and BAS and IAS preparation
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system(s) inc. accounts payable & receivable
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Strong computer skills and experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to learn, be enthusiastic and looking for a challenging opportunity.
What's in it for You?
- Free Onsite Parking
- Enjoy working in a Friendly Team Environment
- Varied Role and Career Progression Opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours in a Full-Time or Part-Time Hours Available
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.