Real Estate Sales Representative
Great Opportunity to EARN | Negotiable Based on Skills & Experience
Join an Established, Reputable & Progressive Real Estate Company
Work with Award-Winning Agents | Close Knit, Supportive Team
About The Company
Our client is the first choice for real estate in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs which shows with the multiple award-winning agents and offices in their network. They combine market knowledge, commitment and innovative solutions to deliver exceptional results for their clients. This role will see you working in the heart of Doncaster and the highly desirable surrounding areas along the eastern corridor of Melbourne.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Real Estate Sales Professional to join their company in Doncaster, VIC.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of previous real estate sales experience
- An Agent's Representative Certificate
- A current Police check and Drivers License
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ethics and integrity of the highest standards
- The ability to work as part of a passionate team
- A second language (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Established Business with a Youthful Leadership Group
- Office Director Featured on Nine Networks 'The Block' 2017
- Great Incentives & Bonuses with Percentage Split Based on Experience
- Close-Knit Team Environment | Full Administration Support
- Modern, Spacious Work Environment with Latest Technologies
- Work with Multiple Award Winning Agents & Supportive Directors
- Auctioneer Training & Further Career Progression Provided
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/