EARN a Generous Negotiable Salary + Super + Commission + Car
Join a Family Owned Real Estate Who Supports & Encourages
Give Back to the Community and Volunteer in Community Activities
About The Company
Established in 2010 our client is a family run Real Estate servicing Murwillumbah and surrounds who have a thorough local knowledge and a passion for providing professional guidance and service. They help their clients achieve their property goals with exceptional outcomes while giving back and adding value to the communities they live in and love.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Property Manager/ Business Development Manager to join their company in Murwillumbah, NSW. This position could be Full-Time or Part-Time.
The primary purpose of this position is to be accountable for the overall management of residential properties and to secure new business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and suppliers
- Work closely with the Sales Team to secure new business through incoming leads and enquiries
- End to end management of a portfolio including inspections, ongoing maintenance, repairs and management
- Support from fellow colleagues with Trust accounting, lease renewals, application checks, leasing and general admin tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence
- At least 12 months of experience in Real Estate
- A Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence
What's in it for You?
- Competitive Base Salary + Generous Commission Structure + Allowances
- Great Work/ Life Balance | Early Finish Fridays | Little Weekend Work
- Company Phone Available | Car Allowance or Access to Company Car
- Ongoing Training and Career Development Opportunities | On-Site Parking
- Fantastic Brand Presence in the Area | Modern Office in Beautiful Tweed Valley
- Give Back to the Community | Opportunities for Volunteer in Community Activities
- Ongoing Support from Entire Team | Vibrant, Passionate & Innovative Team
If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working and conscientious person with a desire to grow and further develop your career and be involved in the community then apply today so you don't miss out.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/