EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Superannuation + Potential Bonuses
Join an Established Construction & Maintenance Services Business
Full-Time Role with Flexible Hours Considered | Immediate Start
About The Company
Established in 1986, our client has been servicing roofs from Wollongong in the south to the Central Coast in the north, and from Bondi in the east out to Katoomba in the west. Their extensive experience and excellent customer service show in their continuous referrals. This has helped them grow to become one of the best roof restorer and maintenance companies in the area.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their company in St Peters, NSW.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll for the business
- Accounts payables and receivables management
- Reporting, processing information and data entry
- Liaising with external accountants
- Assisting other staff as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience using Xero (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the building or construction industry (desirable)
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Potential for Company Bonus Scheme
- Growing, Fast Moving Construction & Maintenance Services Business
- Convenient St Peters Location | Work with a Small, Friendly Team
- Internal Systems & Process Training Provided | Autonomous Role
- Casual Dress Code | Take Control of the Accounting Function
- Full-Time Role with Potential for Flexible Hours | Immediate Start
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/