EARN $65,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join a Family Owned and Successful Real Estate Company in Brighton
No Weekend Work | Hit the Ground Running to Make the Job Your Own
About The Company
Since 1986 our client has been a family-owned Real Estate company who specialise in providing superior customer service, reliable and honest advice to every customer every day. It is their attention to detail, communication, professionalism, trust, negotiating skills and delivering results that make the difference in their very successful approach to Real Estate.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Property Manager to join their company in Brighton, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to be accountable for the overall management of residential properties on behalf of and to the satisfaction of the landlords and the tenants.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and support 2 Assistant Property Managers
- Manage a portfolio of 240 rental properties
- Liaise with tenants and landlords
- Property maintenance and repairs
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months of experience as a Property Manager
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Join a Family Owned Business | Immediate Start
- Great Location Near the Waterside | Ongoing Training
- Close to Transport, Cafes and Shops | On-Site Parking
- Close-Knit Supportive Team | Team Building Events
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | No Weekend Work
Apply today and don't miss out starting this once in a lifetime opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/