Sales Support Executive
Earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Reputable Landscaping Business with Quality Project Outcomes
enjoy a Varied Role With Lots of Growth Opportunities
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded residential landscaping business servicing new residential homes in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs. They have a close-knit team, with almost 20 years of experience leading the Horticulture and Landscape industry. The team consists of experienced industry professionals with design, paving, concreting, machine handling, brick and blockwork, plumbing, drainage, and horticulture expertise to make their client's dream projects a reality.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Support Executive to join their company in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
The primary purpose of this position is to support Key Personnel within the business, being responsible for general client relations, and putting all the pieces together for each client's projects ensuring clients needs are met with the highest standards
Reporting directly to the Director & General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with a range of clients via phone and email
- Manage the Business Social Media Channels and other Marketing materials
- Providing a range of sales support tasks from pipeline management to qualifying leads
- Perfecting systems and processes to ensure premium customer service and clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Business marketing experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Exciting Opportunity With Ongoing Career Growth Opportunities
- Enjoy a Healthy Work / Life Balance with Your Weekends Free!
- Continuous Training & Development with Products, Systems & Skills
- Close-Knit Environment with a Supportive Culture | Growing Friendly Team
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.