Administration & Scheduler
Starting Salary $46,500 per annum + Superannuation
Join a Reputable & Established Transport Business
Small Friendly Team with Amazing Employee Tenures
About The Company
Our client is a third-generation tip truck hire and quarry product business, established on the Gold Coast in 1974. They have a combination of over 100 company-owned and sub-contractor tip trucks on the road every day! Their work primarily consists of civil construction (earthworks for subdivisions and roads) with cartage out of all major Quarries ie Hanson, Boral, Holcim, FultonHogan.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Administrator / Scheduler to join their company in Helensvale, QLD.
This is a permanent part-time role offering 69 hours per fortnight working Monday - Friday from 5.30 am - 11.45 am. You will also be required to work every other Saturday from 5.30 am - 12 pm.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Taking customer orders via phone and email
- Allocating work to truck drivers
- Liaising with drivers to direct their deliveries
- Monitoring the progress of deliveries
- Entering the job specifications into dispatch in-house software
- Assisting the head dispatcher as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A logical thinking process and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills with a clear calm manner
- Proficient computer skills and ability to use a range of systems
What's in it for You?
- Perm Part Time Role - 34.5 Hours Pw
- Enjoy Work-Life Blanace with Afternoons Off
- Join a Close-Knit Family Business
- Small Supportive Team Environment
- Established Team - 12 - 30 Year Tenures
- On-Site Parking & Uniforms Provided
- Initial & Ongoing Training Provided
- Enjoy a Fast-Paced & Dynamic Role
Apply today and don't miss out starting this great opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/