Assistant Strata Manager
EARN $70,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Package, Based on Exp
Join an Industry Leading Strata Management Company
Utilise Your Experience to Educate Strata Committees
About The Company
Our client is a very well regarded and preferred provider of Strata Management company located in Gosford and Milsons Point who aim to provide strata management services dedicated to the delivery of efficient, personal and proficient administration of strata schemes.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Assistant Strata Manager to join their company in Gosford, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the management with client portfolios by providing and delivering excellent and efficient customer service.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Enquiries from owners corporations
- General administration and reception duties
- Preparing and issuing quote requests, claims and work orders
- Issuing notices, agendas, minutes, levies and attending meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months of experience
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A current Certificate or Licence of Registration (or willing to obtain)
- Proficient computer skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Location Close to Cafes, Shops and City Centre
- Street Parking Available | Work-Life Balance
- Supportive, Friendly, Family Orientated Team
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Learn from the Best in Strata | Regular 360 Feedback
- Future Career Opportunities Available
- Long Term Stable Career with Expanding Team
- Educate & Provide Short Courses to Strata Committees
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/