EARN up to $65k pa Package Based on Experience + Bonuses
Growing Footwear Business in the Podiatry and Orthotic Space
Utilise Your Management Skills in a Supportive Environment
About The Company
With over 20 years of experience in the footwear industry, our client is rapidly growing and expanding with the aim to help solve some of the most painful foot problems and bring the most comfortable and trend-based footwear to all Australians.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Cluster Manager to join their company in Byron Bay, NSW. There will be occasional travel to the Store in Tweed.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all aspects of daily store operations.
- Analyse sales figures and forecast budget
- Train, recruit, mentor and motivate a high performing team
- Develop strategies to increase sales and profitability in all stores
- High level of customer satisfaction through service, visual merchandising and store standards
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- A strong customer focus, being able to build customer relationships
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build, mentor and grow a team
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and analytical skills
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy a Generous Discount in Store + Competitive Salary
- Exclusive Brands & Styles of Shoes Other Stores Don't Stock
- Growing & Varied Client Base | Dynamic & Supportive Team
- Future Career Growth Opportunities Within the Business
- Rewarding Role Working with Some Podiatry Patients in QLD
- Initial Training on Products and Operations to get you up to Speed
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.