Senior Warehouse Storeman
EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super | Negotiable on Experience
Family-Owned, Industry Leading Supplier of Carpets & Floor Coverings
Increase Your Earnings with Overtime | Early Starts & No Weekends
About The Company
Our client was established over 40 years ago and have grown from strength to strength to become Western Australias biggest stockists of floor coverings. They now supply over 20 stores statewide and directly employs over 80 staff and 90 dedicated subcontractors. They have created an environment where some staff members are celebrating more than 10, 20 and 30 years with the company - they do not feel like they have employees, more like one big family!
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Senior Warehouse Storeman to join their business and work between their Canning Vale and Osborne Park warehouses.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- General duties within the warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Delivering orders as required
- Cutting carpets and moving timber
- Ensuring a safe work environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar warehousing role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A current manual drivers licence
- Forklift licence and White card
- Truck licence (desirable)
- A high level of physical fitness
- Strong English communication skills
- A positive and proactive personality
What's in it for You?
- Family Run Business with Stores Across Western Australia
- Social Team with a Number of Events & Awards Nights
- Work Between 2 Warehouses in Osbourne Park & Canning Vale
- Increase Your Earnings with Opportunity for Overtime
- Full-Time Role - 5 Days per Week - Early Starts & No Weekends
- Work with a Friendly & Hard Working Warehousing Team
- Progress into Leadership | Immediate Start Offered
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.