EARN Min $75,000 pa + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop, Based on Exp
Join a Family Owned Company Who Values Safety and Service as a Priority
Utilise Your Sales Experience to Make This Job Your Own to Deliver Results
About The Company
For over 10 years our client has been a family-owned and operated scaffold company who stock heavy-duty steel scaffolds, star void platforms and lightweight aluminium scaffolds. They service a large area, spanning from Lennox Head (NSW) to the Sunshine Coast for both domestic and commercial clients. There is no job that is too big or difficult as they have a strong emphasis on service and safety for all clients and staff.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Representative to join their company in Burleigh Heads, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the company in achieving and exceeding sales targets by delivering superior customer service to all clients and potential clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up and close sales, on-site or by phone
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Generate new leads and nurture existing clients to exceed sales targets
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products or services
- Generate information on the scope required by clients to relay to estimator for pricing
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Sales Representative preferably in the construction or building industry.
- A general induction card for construction (white or blue)
- Self-discipline, determined and able to work autonomously
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Friendly & Family-Owned Business with Great Culture & Team
- Full-Time Position | Monday - Friday | Long Term Stable Career
- Generous Negotiable Salary + Super + Company Car + Laptop + Phone
- Work Autonomously to Deliver Results and Make the Job Your Own
- Future Career Progression to Sales Manager/ Team Leader
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
Apply today and don't miss out starting this amazing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/