EARN $50-$60 p/h | Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super | Based on Exp
Join a Boutique Building Company who Specialise in Quality Over Quantity
Utilise Your Experience in Carpentry to Progress Your Career in Management
About The Company
For the past 9 years, our client has been specialising in knockdown rebuilds, renovations, first floor additions, and extensions across Sydney. They are well regarded and have a reputation for their attention to detail, the ability to find solutions to all construction problems and the enormous pride they take in their work. They are well known for their fast work on projects, while still maintaining quality in everything that they do.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Site Supervisor to join their company in Sutherland Shire, NSW
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that projects are constructed on time and to a high-quality standard while exercising cost control, customer service and OH&S Standards.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients and staff to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan the commencement of site activities and allocation of trades to sites
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and projected time frames
- Implement standard building practices and ensure that trade work meets or exceeds standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Your own tools
- A Certificate 3 in Carpentry
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- At least 5 years of experience as a carpenter in residential construction
What's in it for You?
- Generous Hourly Rate + Super | Based on Experience
- Work in the Sutherland Shire, St George and Eastern Suburbs
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | 7am - 3:30 pm | Overtime Available
- Future Career Opportunities in Management | Long Term Employees
- Immediate Start For the Right Candidate | Small Close-Knit Team
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Uniform Provided
- Boutique Building Company who Specialise in Quality Over Quantity
- Opportunities for Work Ute to be Purchased | Expanding Team
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/