Junior Property Manager
Earn a Negotiable Salary + Super, Based on Experience | Start Jan 2021
Join a Supportive & Beautiful Situated Office in the Mornington Peninsula
Long Term Role With Future Opportunity to Grow & Progress Your Career
About The Company
Our client is highly regarded and widely respected in the Real Estate industry with an office situated along the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. They pride ourselves on providing a professional, personalised service to every individual. They're experienced and more than competent team can support everyone from beginning to end of the selling, purchasing, and renting of any investment. With over 40 years of experience in the Real Estate industry, and lifelong knowledge of the Peninsula they know how to get the most positive outcomes for everyone. Remember, the Peninsula is their home too!
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Junior Property Manager to join their company in Rye, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to help manage a portfolio of properties to grow the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise and assist with tenant and landlord enquiries
- Conduct routine inspections and open homes
- General administration and data entry
- Property maintenance and repairs
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong computer knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Join a Well Known and Reputable Real Estate in Rye VIC
- Beautiful Central Location Close to Cafes, Shops & Beach
- Small Friendly & Supportive Team | Start in Jan 2021!
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Full-Time Position | Learn From the Best | Long Term Career
- Regular Team Building Events | Quarterly Awards Nights
- Award-Winning Property Manager of the Year 2020
- Work-Life Balance | On-Site Parking Available
Apply today and don't miss out starting your career in Property Management as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/