Administration Assistant / Bookkeeper
EARN $48k pa + Super | Increase to $50k pa After Probation
Join an Established & Reputable Accounting Firm in Alexandria
Full-Time Role with Flexible Hours Considered | January Start
About The Company
Our client is a reputable company that offers a range of accounting services including bookkeeping services, administration systems, training, BAS, tax preparation and lodgement or more complex marketing and business strategies. Their staff are experienced with cloud accounting, are XERO certified and MYOB professional partners. They aim to give their clients a personalised approach to service that ensures that all aspects of their business and tax affairs are constantly being monitored, acted on and improved on.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Administration Assistant / Bookkeeper to join their company in Alexandria, NSW.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Answer and direct phone calls and take messages
- Post outgoing mail and compile banking
- Book and liaise with the courier companies
- Create and send customer correspondence via post and email
- Manage the client database and provide excellent service
- Data entry, wages, reconciliation and reporting
- Clients accounts receivable and payable functions
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an administration/bookkeeping role in a busy office
- Exposure to bookkeeping including the use of MYOB or Xero (desirable)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems and software
- Professional communication abilities and excellent customer service skills
- Relevant qualifications (desirable)
- Full working rights in Australia
What's in it for You?
- Established Business with an Outstanding Reputation
- Convenient Location Close to Transport, Shops & Cafes
- Enjoy a Relaxed Working Environment with Flexibility
- Work within an Open Plan Office within an Industrial Complex
- Small, Supportive Team with a Wealth of Knowledge
- Comprehensive Training to Help Progress Your Skills
- Opportunity to Grow Your Career with the Business
- Fast-Paced Role with Interesting & Varied Duties
Apply today and don't miss out starting this amazing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.