EARN $75,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Incentives
Join a Friendly & Comfortable Country Hotel Motel in Outback QLD
No 2 Days Will Be the Same | Accommodation & Food Packages Available
About The Company
Our client is a country hotel-motel located in outback Queensland who prides themselves on delivering comfortable, affordable and quality service to all customers every day.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Hotel Manager to join their company in Cunnamulla, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the hotel-motel in all areas to ensure customers stay are comfortable and enjoyable.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Train, manage and support employees
- Report any maintenance of safety issues
- Operate a budget for the hotel and maintain expenses
- Complete a variety of admin tasks including rosters, banking, reports and stocktakes
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the same or similar role
- Strong customer service, communication and problem-solving skills
- A current RMLV, RSA, RSG and Managers Licence
- A vibrant, friendly and outgoing personality
What's in it for You?
- Full-Time Position | 38 Hours a Week | No 2 Days Will Be The Same
- Quality, Comfortable & Affordable Hotel Motel in Cunnamulla QLD
- Beautiful Country Location With Walking Distance into Town
- Food & Accommodation Packages Available | On-Site Parking
- Friendly, Supportive Team with Great Culture | Uniform Provided
- Social & Team Building Events | Long Term Stable Career
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/