EARN a Negotiable Salary + Super + Meals Provided | Based on Exp
Join an Energised & Passionate Team in a Fine Dining Restaurant
Utilise Your Experience to Lead and Inspire a Team
About The Company
Since 2005, our client has been providing customers with modern, healthy, sophisticated fresh food that supports local producers. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service and are always looking for ways to improve and create inspiring menus. They are part of a larger business with 3 other local restaurants around the area.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their company in Hastings, NZ.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all front of house duties and lead and inspire the team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Mentor, train, lead and inspire staff
- Manage and order stock and supplies
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Ability to make coffee, select wines and cocktails
- Complete administration paperwork including rosters and banking
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent wine and coffee knowledge and a true passion for the industry
- Be reliable and have a high level of personal presentation
- Strong communication, organisation and customer service skills
What's in it for You?
- Beautiful Location Close to the Water | Support Local Producers
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Long Term Stable Role
- Part of a Larger Business With 3 Other Sites | Excellent Online Systems
- Full-Time Position| Mostly Day Time Work | Flexibility Options
- Friendly & Supportive Team with Great Culture | On-Site Parking
Apply today and don't miss out starting this delicious opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/