Internal Sales Representative - Automotive
Earn a Negotiable Based on Experience + Super
Reputable Australian Wholesaler of Automotive Electronics & Accessories
Monday - Friday, Bonuses, and Incentives + Career Growth!
About the Company
Established in 1985 our client is Australia's largest importer and wholesaler or automotive electronics and accessories supplying to major retailers throughout Australia. With a strong reputation in the industry, you will have the opportunity to join the service department where they provide technical support repairs and spare parts for all warranty and non-warranty items.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join their company in Braeside, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to be the first point of contact for customers who are seeking product information or placing orders and trouble shooting. This is a fast-paced busy role where you will be constantly interacting with customers over the phone.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data accurately
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone and email in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs and offering the perfect product solutions
With proven experience in a Sales Role, you will also need:
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer service and computer skills
- An understanding or background in-car audio products
- To be a self-starter and someone who wants to achieve goals
What's in it for You?
- On the Job Training, NO COLD CALLING
- Opportunity for Further Career Development
- Clean and Professional Working Environment
- Increase Your Earnings Through Bonuses and Incentives
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this enticing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.