Internal Sales & Warehouse Store Person
EARN up to $55,500 pa Based on Experience
Established and Reputable Lighting Company
Perfect Entry Level Position - Mixture of Tasks Every Day
About The Company
Our client is an Australian owned company established in 1978 offering decades of experience in electrical supplies, specialising in Lamps and Lights. They meet the most demanding standards of their clients, which include Government Departments, Commercial Buildings, Retail Stores, Electrical contractors, Hospitality Trade, Clubs, and Universities.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Internal Sales and Warehouse Store Person to join their company in Bowen Hills, QLD, with the potential to earn up to $55,500 per annum | a Negotiable Salary based on your experience between $45,500 - $55,500.
This is an ideal entry-level position for someone with a positive attitude, proactive approach, a willingness to learn and roll up your sleeves to get the work completed.
The purpose of this position is a combination of Internal Sales (assisting Customers) and management of a small warehouse (managing incoming goods, pick, pack, and dispatch of orders).
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- providing sales assistance to trade counter customers
- email, inbound and outbound phone interactions with customers
- generating quotes, sales orders, delivery dockets and invoices
- supplier interaction, checking product specifications, pricing and availability
- Receiving goods in, restocking on shelves
- Stock control, pick, pack and dispatch of customer orders
- maintaining tidiness in the warehouse
- delivering goods to local customers
- opening and closing of the branch as required
The successful candidate will have:
- customers service experience
- excellent communication skills, including phone and face to face
- proficient computers skills, Windows and Office experience
- the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- a current QDL drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn Bonuses based on Branch Sales Performance
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Monday to Friday trading days, NO Weekend Work Required
- Be an Integral Part of a Small Team - Not Just Another Number
- Ongoing Training on Products and Business Systems
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this diverse opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/