Management Couple - Caravan Park
Bass Coast Shire
EARN a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation + Accomodation
Join an Established & Succesful Beachfront Caravan Park
Live & Work in a Gorgeous Location Just South of Melbourne
About The Company
Our client operates several caravan parks across Australia and is looking for multiple people to join their park situated on the southern coast of Australia, approximately 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. All you need to do is decide which activity you want to do on your days off; swim, surf, fish or explore…who wouldn’t want to live and work in this gorgeous part of the world!
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Management Couple and an Assistant Management Couple to join their park in a beachfront location within an hour and a half drive of Melbourne, VIC.
Successful candidates will be bright, bubbly, and technically competent and above all willing to learn. Previous experience is desirable but not necessary.
Reporting directly to the Head Office & Owner, some of your responsibilities will include:
- General grounds maintenance and repairs
- Manage risks (WH&S)
- Support cleaning staff
- General front office duties
- Online sales and marketing management
- Sell tours and promote local activities
To be successful in this role, the couple will have experience with:
- Previous experience leading a team
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and a flexible attitude to work
- Strong computer skills or RMS9 experience (desirable)
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to innovate with new ideas to grow business
- Understanding of WH&S responsibilities
- General maintenance and handyman abilities
- A trade certificate would be desirable but is not essential
You must also:
- Be prepared to live on-site in the 2-bedroom accommodation provided (sorry, no pets)
- Be prepared to be on-call (3 nights on 4 nights off rotating)
What's in it for You?
- Great Location | Beautiful Park on the Beachfront
- Work with a Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Head Office Support & Additional Staff in Peak Season
- Efficient, Online Accounting & Administration Systems
- Strong Focus on Employee Wellbeing & Happiness
- Live On-Site & Enjoy Exploring the Surrounding Areas
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/