EARN up to $75k pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Award-Winning Record of Excellence & Innovative Thinking Company
Access A Large Range of Amazing Benefits Available to All Employees
About The Company
Our client is an award-winning record of excellence and innovative thinking company that have 130 staff across Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane. They deliver numerous services who can demonstrate the short and long term benefits of smarter investment decisions and improved business and taxation strategies. They work with individual and family investors, small, medium and large privately owned or family businesses, entrepreneurs, small and mid-cap ASX listed companies, government agencies, state-owned corporations and not for profit groups.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Lending Assistant to join their company in Sydney CBD, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to facilitate the administrative functions of the corporate and personal lending services for clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, follow up and liaise with clients throughout the loans process
- Undertake all administrative functions for the Lending Service business unit to ensure efficient processed are maintained
- Provide support to Lending Advisers and take directions as required
- Research products and services offered by lending providers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Lending Assistant or similar role
- High level written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Financial Banking
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
What's in it for You?
- Work in the Heart of Sydney CBD | Close to Shops, Transports and Cafes
- Generous Salary Packaging | Access to Prosperity Employee Lending Incentives
- Benefit from Flexible Working Arrangements | Weekly Seasonal Fruit Deliveries
- Free Annual Flu Shot | Gain Access to Fitness Passport to Use in Over 250+ Facilities
- Regular Social Team Building Events | Opportunities for International Exchange
- Ongoing Training & Career Development | Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exceptional opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/