EARN up to $75,000 + Super | Based on Experience
Small, Passionate & Family Run Business in Penrith, NSW
No 2 Days are the Same! Shape Your Own Career
About The Company
For over 25 years our client is based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney and develops beautiful places where people love being, feel connected to their neighbours and make their home.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to develop marketing strategies and activities that generate leads and increase brand awareness.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate market research and product design
- Develop and manage marketing strategies and content
- Work along development team to assist with project management
- Maintain and manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
The successful candidate will have:
- The relevant tertiary qualification
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in Property Management and Marketing
- Strong working knowledge of social media and analytical tools
What's in it for You?
- Central Location Close to Penrith Westfield, Shops & Cafes
- A High Performance Team who are Passionate about Development
- Long Term Tenure Team | Long Term Stable Position
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | Family Owned Business
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Social Team with Monthly Lunches & Drinks!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this creative opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/