EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super | Based on Experience
Join An Award - Winning Business in a Great Location
Utilise your Experience in a Fun and Supportive Team
About The Company
Our client is an award-winning pie shop in Avalon that is a stone's throw from the beautiful beach. They pride themselves on creating exceptional quality products and providing great customer service.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Baker/ Chef to join their company in Avalon Beach, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to make pastry, pies and a variety of baked goods.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the production, preparation, and presentation of products are of the highest quality at all times.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety standards and regulations
- Assist with stock control and ordering
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience as a qualified baker/pastry cook
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Great communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Access to a vehicle and hold a current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Beautiful Location Stones Throw from the Beach
- Opportunity to Work in a Dynamic, Small & Supportive Team
- Be Rewarded for Outstanding Performance | Team Social Event
- Long Term Tenure Team | 5am - 2pm | Sun - Thurs
- Excellent Work-Life Balance | On-Site Parking Available
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this amazing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.