EARN up to $35 ph + Superannuation + Work Vehicle
Passionate Team | Help Move the Business Forward
Training & Opportunity for Future Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is a commercial plumbing business that takes pride in their workmanship and creates a fun and safe environment for their colleagues. Based in North-East Adelaide, the business looks to assist and mentor each employee to further their career.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Director with all commercial and residential plumbing projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing projects
- Running and testing of plumbing systems
- Maintenance and residential works
- Excavator operation (if desired)
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Excavator License (desirable)
- A passion for plumbing
- A drive to lead a team in the future
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn & Learn
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Enjoy An Easy-Going Team Environment
- Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Work Hours
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/