Senior Administration Assistant
EARN up to $70,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Established Business With Offices in Perth & Brisbane
Challenging and Dynamic Role | No Two Days the Same
About The Company
With over 36 years of experience, our client works with their clients to maximise their business and their people. Specialising in leadership and transformation consulting they work to develop company cultures, high-performing teams, and more. This role will have you being the glue that holds the business together.
About The Opportunity
Joining their company in Subiaco, WA, the primary purpose of your role is to support the team and their clients to ensure all projects are achieved in a timely manner.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all office supplies and ensuring the office is kept to a high standard
- Ensure all new starters and their required equipment
- Diary management and scheduling for consultants
- Coordinate marketing events and materials
- Project reporting against allocated budget
With a minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior Administrative or Office Management role you will also need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and MS-Teams
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Experience with Project Coordination
- A current Drivers Licence
- Experience using WebEx and Zoom would be desirable for this role.
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunites
- Annual Professional Development With the Entire Team
- Flexibility Negotiable with Working Hours / Working From Home
- Enjoy a Role with Lots of Variety and Challenges
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/