Senior Conveyancing Clerk
EARN $65,000 pa Package | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Join a Reputable Boutique Law Firm | Friendly & Tight-Knit Team
Full-Time with an Immediate Start| Melbourne Based Law Firm
About The Company
Our client is a dynamic commercial law firm based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD legal precinct. They provide strategic advice and legal solutions to corporate clients, many of whom, are market leaders in their industries. They are passionate about intimately understanding their clients and their industries in order to provide outstanding results with the utmost integrity. The team listens effectively, advises decisively and acts quickly - for the benefit of their clients.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handling conveyancing property transactions (for both vendors and purchasers)
- Providing a high level of service in maintaining client relationships
- Ensuring transaction efficiency and timely completions
- Providing a professional service
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in an independent conveyancing role is preferred but other related experience will be considered
- Experience with PEXA and Affinity software, strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- The ability to work autonomously on residential conveyancing matters
- A premium work ethic and diligence with an appreciation for a high standard of client service
- The ability to cope well under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Networking, sales, and management skills (desirable)
- Fluency in Mandarin (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Be Part of a Reputable Law Firm | Convenient Melbourne CBD Location
- Demonstrate your Leadership Skills | Friendly, Supportive Team
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/