Indoor Environmental Investigations Lead
Generous Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Industry Leader in the Field of Sustainability
Start a New Role in 2021 | Apply Today!
About the Company
Established in 2005 our client are a leading sustainability and environmental consultancy business. Specialising in advice and management services they help diagnose and resolve health issues for occupants in buildings and the environment in general. You will join a team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and project managers taking a different approach, and rather than applying band-aid solutions, focus on identifying and resolving the underlying problem.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for an Indoor Environmental Investigations Lead to join their company in Brisbane CBD, QLD.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake indoor quality-air assessments, including the sampling of inside and outside of buildings
- Coordinating the Investigations team for project works and support works
- Work with other stakeholders and partners in the business
- Document reports relating to the assessments
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant experience or in a similar role
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Building, Environmental or Occupational Health Remediation or similar
- Excellent project management, self-management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Membership in RIA, IICRC, IAQA or AIOH
What's in it for You?
- Career Progression in a Company Focused on Creating Leaders
- Ongoing Training & Development to Ensure your Success
- Work-Life Balance in a Flexible Environment
- Supportive and Close-Knit Team | On-Site Parking
- Close to Cafes & Shops to Take a Break or Enjoy Lunch
- Start a New Role in 2021 | Travel Required to Clients
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.