Negot Hourly Rate + Super | Increase After Probation
Brand New Medical Suite with Various Specialists
Utilise your Experience in a Fun and Supportive Team
About The Company
Our client has just opened up a brand new specialist suite and is looking to grow their tight-knit team. With a brand new premises and experienced allied health professionals, they offer a variety of services to assist all of their client's needs. Only 40 minutes from Newcastle and on the banks of the Hunter River, Maitland's beautiful region is filled with a rich history, thriving tourism and hospitality, as well as year-round events.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their company 2 days a week with the opportunity of additional hours as required. They are located in East Maitland, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a variety of administrative support as required.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration and reception duties
- Patient bookings and enquiries
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Processing payments
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a receptionist ideally in the medical industry
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work autonomously
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Genie
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy Working in a Supportive & Dynamic Team Culture
- Initial Training & Further Career Progression Opportunities Available
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Hours & Weekends Off | On-Site Parking
Apply today and don't miss out starting this amazing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.