Marketing Coordinator (Internal Applicants Only)
- Passionate about marketing?
- Are you creative and driven?
- Ready for your next career step?
An exciting internal opportunity is now available for a Marketing Coordinator to join Signet’s friendly and fast-paced Marketing team.
This position would suit a current or recent Graduate who is interested in progressing their career within the Winson Group. This is your first step towards your new marketing career!
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital and Direct Marketing, this role will see you coordinating a broad range of marketing activities including marketing campaigns, content creation and syndication, PR and advertising, product and supplier related activities, and special projects, all aimed at maximising customer growth and value.
You will also build relationships and liaise with external providers and customers, conduct post implementation review of marketing campaigns and track results, and help coordinate the YSG, tradeshows and other events.
For further information, view the Position Description.
Is this the role for you?
- Do you have previous experience in a sales, service or marketing role?
- Do you have a Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field?
- Are you highly-conceptual with strong analytical skills?
- Are you an effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills?
- Do you thrive under pressure and have a knack for managing your own time?
You will have a passion for marketing, as well as a willingness to learn and develop your skill set. Your strong ability to collaborate will help you fit into our dynamic and focused team. You will also have an intermediate level of skill in the MS Office Suite and Navision.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a one page cover letter outlining why you believe you are the ideal candidate, together with an updated copy of your CV to Sonia in People and Culture via https://signet.applynow.net.au/ by Sunday, 9 December.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Suzie Young.
Please notify your line manager of your intention to apply for this position.