Content Creator – Video/Photography
- Digital-first company, utilising market-leading technology and eCommerce
- Be creative and autonomous
- Fun and Superb team culture, where Honour and Change for Strength are part of our values
We are seeking an in-house Content Creator with excellent photography and videography skills. Working as part of our content team, you will be given creative freedom to develop concepts and create high-quality videos and photography. See your work shared across our website, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- You’re bold and know how to create content that cuts through the noise
- You have high attention to detail
- You have a positive and friendly attitude and a strong work ethic
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in video editing/filming
- Highly proficient in using the Adobe Suite, in particular Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Lightroom
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Intermediate product photography skills
About the role:
This Permanent Full-time role in our Marketing team will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end process of creating video content (planning, shooting, editing, SRT Files, music, graphics, posting)
- Creating and delivering engaging content in line with our content schedule. Content types required includes photography, videography, GIFs and stop motion videos, motion graphics.
- Capturing and editing product photography for website, catalogue and social media platforms
SIGNET is an Australian supplier and manufacturer of Packaging, Warehouse, Safety and Site supplies and has been the wind beneath the wings for 60,000 Aussie businesses for over 52 years. SIGNET is an award-winning business and market leader, and our national footprint expands to office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville and Perth.
We are a growing business, pushing the boundaries within our industry and striving to create best in class experiences for our customers. We are a digital first company, utilising market leading technology and eCommerce platforms. We are also focused on operational and supply chain excellence, running state of the art manufacturing and fulfillment centres across Australia.
What’s in for you?
Our people tell us that at SIGNET, they get the best of both worlds. Our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
Social Club with fun events throughout the year, physio on site, monthly staff BBQ, counselling and coaching in financial, legal and dietary needs, career development plans, end of the year drinks and so much more. The average length of service from our great team is 7.5 years, we truly love working here!
See our work here: Signet's Content
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.