Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star luxury hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district and we are now seeking an enthusiastic and energetic part time Porter (40 hours per fortnight with opportunity to work extra shifts) to join our award winning team.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- making a great first impression by being the first point of contact for meeting and greeting guests
- valet parking guest cars in a safe manner
- delivery and collection of guest luggage
- recommending hotel dining options and advising guests of Melbourne's sites and attractions
Stamford Plaza Melbourne are looking for a person who:
- pro-active and able to use initiative
- has a great personality and create conversation with guests,
- obtained a full Victorian driver's license is required (manual and automatic)
- enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- strong attention to detail
- well groomed and presented
- excellent communication skills
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has extensive knowledge of Melbourne’s CBD
The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work on a roster which includes morning, evening, weekends and public holidays.
Stamford Plaza Melbourne provides staff with internal career progression, training and development initiatives, discounts on hotels good and services and a range of social club activities.
If you would like to join a hotel striving for excellence, please forward your covering letter and CV outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com.