- Passionate about superior customer service?
- Lead a culture of excellence
- Amazing CBD location
Perfectly located on the banks of the river and a stones throw to the Botanic Gardens, the Stamford Plaza is Brisbane’s finest 5 Star luxury Hotel. Our unique location is second to none in the Brisbane market, with all 252-guest rooms featuring stunning river views. Hosting an array of busy food and beverage outlets in our courtyard, The Pav Bar is the ideal place for our customers to relax at the bar and enjoy an amazing selection of food with family, friends or colleagues. To find out more about us and to see what we have to offer please follow the links to our website through: www.stamford.com.au/spb.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Bar Supervisor to join our team at the Pavilion Bar within Stamford Plaza. In your role you will be responsible for ensuring maximum guest satisfaction through leading and inspiring staff to deliver 5 star customer service. Reporting directly to the Bar Manager, you will assist in supporting the control of revenue and profit and labour and operating costs. This is a hands on role and will see you working mainly on the floor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in leading a team to deliver 5 star customer service
- A proactive hands on approach to drive and motivate a successful team
- Ensure all staff and operations are performing at their full potential, maximum productivity and are consistent across all areas of service
- Possess sound beverage knowledge including cocktails, Australian & International beer and wine
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with all types of patrons
- A high attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility of working afternoons and evenings including weekends and public holidays
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role preferably in a Hotel Environment
- Experience supervising a busy evening bar
- A broad knowledge of and passion for the Industry
- Knowledge of procedural and legislative compliance including fire safety, hygiene and WH&S requirements.
- Must have a current RSA Certificate
- Mircos experience is an advantage
- Must be an Australian Resident
Culture and Benefits
Our 'Knight's Head' Logo is conceived from our founder Sir Stamford's family crest and symbolises the core values that unify all members of our company. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we therefore strive to reward, retain and develop passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. As a team member with us you can expect to receive;
- Excellent Salary Package & Employee Benefits
- Subsidised Staff meals
- Uniforms and Laundry
- Food & beverage discounts in all F&B outlets within the Hotels
- Discounted accommodation throughout Stamford Hotels & Resorts
How to Apply
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button to be re-directed to our website http://www.stamford.com.au/careers/job-vacancies where you can complete our application.
You must be an Australian Resident to apply.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage. We will however keep your details on file for other suitable positions that may arise in the next 3 months.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.