- Trendy New Farm boutique hotel
- Hatted restaurant, rooftop bar
- 20 - 30 hours per week
Spicers Balfour Hotel is looking for experienced Food & Beverage team members to delight our guests with quality service focused on a solid knowledge of food and wine. The Balfour Kitchen is a welcoming bistro-style neighbourhood restaurant that features both indoor and outdoor alfresco dining and will give you the opportunity to work as part of a fun and professional team in beautiful surroundings.
As a member of our Food & Beverage team you will enjoy engaging proactively with our guests and providing quality service to exceed their expectations. At Spicers we pride ourselves on delivering a unique experience for our guests and are looking for team members who have a passion for hospitality and demonstrate a generosity of spirit. Your commitment and results will be recognised and rewarded with opportunities to develop your career within the Spicers Retreats group.
To join our team you must have:
- previous experience in a fine dining restaurant/a la carte setting
- a current RSA
- a natural ability to communicate with guests
- passion for fine food and wine
- solid knowledge of food and wine matching
- immaculate presentation standards
- commitment to provide 5 star service
- willingness to work weekends and evenings as required
This is a great opportunity to join Spicers Retreats and develop your career with a progressive industry leader. All Spicers team members enjoy generous team discounts as well as the opportunity to participate in our team famil program.
If you believe you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you, so please apply now!