Senior Employee Relations Specialist (Part-time)
The Senior Employee Relations (ER) and Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) specialist’s primary focus is to develop, implement and manage the Employee Relations and WHS strategy and policy at TechnologyOne, in line with the relevant legislation and business strategy across all operating regions.
This is a key part-time role in our business, focused on assisting to build a holistic strategy across all our businesses in all regions.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating, implementing and managing ER and WHS policies, programs and practices for TechnologyOne
- Acting as the SME to Senior Leadership and the wider People & Culture (P&C) team on all ER and WHS related matters
- Identifying areas of long-term strategic development within the ER and WHS environment to support TechnologyOne organisational objectives
- Working with P&C team members to contribute to building management capability in the areas of ER/WHS and the management of complex people issues
- Supporting and developing TechnologyOne’s relationships with third-party providers including employment lawyers, workplace investigators, auditors and WorkCover
- Reviewing all ER and WHS incident investigations to ensure quality, completeness and accuracy
- Mediating between different views and recognise conflict between ideas as an opportunity to debate the right solution
Your Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified lawyer with specialistion in Employee Relations
- Demonstrated expertise in a strategic ER and WHS role with appropriate qualifications to support expertise
- Internal ER/IR consulting experience at senior level (Certificate IV in Workplace Health & Safety would be an advantage)
- Ability to identify and interpret current legislation and policies together with a consultative style to partner and advise senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to interpret industrial awards, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects, priorities and timelines to deliver quality results
- Well-developed communication and people skills, with an ability to confidently trouble shoot and respond to queries.
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hackday!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia