Expressions of Interest - Store Manager
All Canberra Stores
Off Ya Tree is a well-established, successful retail business that prides itself on being edgy and fun. With over 30 years in the industry and 34 stores (and growing!) across Australia, we’re a well-known brand too. Off Ya Tree sells street wear, ladies fashion and jewellery and provides piercing services to a wide range of customers. Headed by the parent company Thendro Pty Ltd, Off Ya Tree is also the sister chain to Off The Beach stores. Our well-known brands are among the leaders in the retail market.
It’s our high concentration of skilled, customer service focused people that make Off Ya Tree the flourishing, dynamic place that it is. We believe that attitude is everything so we look for people to join us who are positive, professional and know the importance of great customer service.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest from exciting, energetic and experienced Store Managers who are confident and capable leaders and are looking join our Canberra teams.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Full management of our retail store, leading a small team of full time and casual staff
- Rosters, merchandising and dealing with Head Office and suppliers regularly
- Ensuring everyone is consistently delivering high levels of customer service
- Ensuring the store is meeting its targets and the staff are reaching their KPIs
- Analysis of stock and stock processing procedures
- Minimising loss prevention and ensuring store and staff security
Key skills required
- A mature, confident yet constructive outlook about management is a must
- A positive customer service focus is a must!
- At least 3 years’ experience in a retail environment is essential
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a 2IC or manager role is essential
- Ability to juggle lots of things at once, to maximise all sales opportunities while motivating the team to do the same
- Have working knowledge of POS systems, cash handling procedures, EFTPOS facilities and associated paperwork and be able to train all staff in best practice.
What we offer
While you've been reading this ad have you been thinking that you've got the right attitude and skills to be part of the Off Ya Tree team? If so, we’d love for you to submit your application! Apart from a competitive rate, staff sales incentives and generous staff discounts, we offer the chance to work for a supportive company that is full of opportunity.
Applications must include a CV. To be considered for this position you must be an Australia citizen or have the appropriate visa to indefinitely live and work in Australia.
Note: We won’t be accepting candidates from agencies at this stage.