VOLUNTEER REQUIRED QLD - Children and Youth Transporter/Support (OOHC)
North/South/West Brisbane and Bay areas
Volunteer and make a positive and lasting difference for children and families.
We are a Not-For-Profit organisation seeking the assistance of appropriately experienced volunteers to assist Out of Home Carers in the transportation of Children/Youth to and or from school/educational activities in various locations in and around North/South/West Brisbane and bay areas (Head Office is based in Eight Mile Plains).
Support/Assistance during holiday programs/camps would also be very much welcomed.
Volunteers are required on a needs basis
About our Organisation
Key Assets – The Children’s Services Provider is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality, innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with 'complex needs'.
- Blue Card for QLD
- Experience in working with children/youth with challenging behaviours
- Full Open Australian Drivers Licence, own car, fully insured and road worthy
- Available mornings for before school drop off and afternoons for afternoon school pick up
- If available during school holidays, support assistance is also very welcomed
Additional Requirements (required prior to starting)
- Child Safety and Personal History Screening Check - LCS2
- Blue Card Validation
- Cleared National Police and Driver History Check
- Kilometers will be reimbursed as at ATO current rate for QLD
- Full Induction and Training will be provided
For further information, please contact Teagan Wells (07) 3452 9900