Centre Manager - Geraldton PCYC
The WA PCYC is looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to take up the exciting and challenging role of Centre Manager at Geraldton PCYC.
Who We Are: Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as two camp facilities.
Position Profile: The Centre Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day running of the business including service delivery, marketing, administrative services, and systems compliance. This multi-disciplinary position also supports the centre by coordinating systems, policies and procedures which comply with government/funding agency requirements, including reporting and compliance with contractual and/or funding obligations.
The Centre Manager exercises substantial independent initiative and judgment over day-to-day operations, with significant accountability to ensure adherence to organisational procedures and standards by all centre employees/activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Possession of qualifications in Youth Work, Business and / or Sport and Leisure Management.
- Excellent capacity to develop new business opportunities, partnerships and strategic relationships
- Significant financial management experience, demonstrating proven business and financial skills
- Experience working with young people
- Proven people management skills
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Remuneration $60,000 gross p.a
- Employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Access to discounted Corporate Health Insurance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
To apply for this role please complete the below application form. For further information please contact the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9277 4388
Applications Close COB 13 January 2017