Group Gymnastic Coaches
Subiaco PCYC - 450 Rokeby Road Subiaco WA 6008
Who We Are
Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as one camp facility.
We are recruiting now for two fun and energetic Group Gymnastic coaches to work on a casual basis and deliver high quality coaching in our Gymnastics program at a variety of skill levels. The successful applicants will be required to work weekday afternoons with a number of shifts available on various days.
Duties will include :
- Deliver lessons according to plans and programs.
- Develop activity/training programs and associated documentation
- Prepare assessment/evaluation criteria at an individual and program level
- Liaise with the Head Coach to provide feedback and concerns
- Ensure cleanliness of activity area and ensure equipment is maintained and used in a safe manner.
- Monitor delivery of program by assistant coaches
- File Accident / Incident reports as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold or are working towards a Beginners or Intermediate Gym WA coaching qualification
- Experience in instructing/coaching activity classes.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
If this sounds like your next opportunity, send us your application.
Applications Close 19 January 2017